Pick to Light & Light Directed
Paperless Picking Software
SwiftPic Pick to Light order picking software offers increased productivity, accuracy and throughput, allowing you to meet demanding paperless picking requirements in record time.
Pick to Light Software Benefits Include:
- Utilizing a unique task driven architecture, SwiftPic offers light-directed versatility by managing processes typically performed by RF devices to increase its return on investment (ROI).
- Controls order releases by sorting and selecting, based upon user-
- Increasing throughput by activating all light units in parallel, where users activities at their maximum rate.
- Enforcing procedures by activating each light unit in a user defined sequence, facilitating the proper building of a carton or ensuring that a series of activities are executed in sequence against an item.
- Captures vital product information, such as serial number, lot number or weight in order to generate product labels, pack lists or manifests.
- Balancing workloads using dynamic zone functionality that configures work zones to meet current demand.
- Monitoring order progress using “drill down” tabular and graphical inquiries, which provide current and historical order fulfillment, activity exceptions, process errors and productivity information. Monitors progress using "graphical meters" and "drill down inquiries", which provide real-time performance, productivity and exception information.
- Ranking performance by comparing actual vs. expected activity times on an individual and team basis, using defined activity rates.
- Determines SKU velocities based upon activity statistics.
- Integrating to your existing RF scanning or warehouse management application using a variety of TC/IP transaction processing methods, including file transfer, table to table processing, and RF transmission processing.